• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along PropellerAds, Peerfly, Bemob.

Adsterra

Anselmoreal

Contributor
after doing some testing and making some mistakes on push, it's time to take it a little more serious,

i'm really learning how to create good creatives for direct linking campaigns, for the moment only going to be running sweeps from peerfly, in the future im going to use landers for big offers with CC summits,

here are some of the results I got so far:

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-6-53-35-pm-png.1799

as you can see just 2 conversions, my ads were really bad and the offers were terrible, now being more selective and more creative, i'm also subscribed to notifications in chrome to spy on ads and its giving ideas how to approach the creatives.

today launched two campaigns with a budget of 10$ each, im not confident yet to up the budget until I get some better results.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!