PropellerAds Outrageous Birthday Giveaway

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In our industry, it's tough to make yourself stand out. That's easy to see when you look around the forum at all the companies trying to get your attention. It's a good problem to have!

But, one company continually stands out to me and they're very easy to see throughout our community and the industry. That company of course is PropellerAds.

There are three things that make PropellerAds stand out to me:
  1. Their traffic - it converts and that's why they're so popular.
  2. Their platform - they continue to improve it. The PropellerAds you see today is multiple times better than what it was just a year ago.
  3. Their marketing - less important to most affiliates, but still something that always stands out to me. They do a great job with their marketing/content.
To that final point, let's take a look at their outrageous marketing campaign/promo for their 10th birthday...

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 08.33.15.png

Now, whoever made this landing page for PropellerAds needs a raise because it's amazing 😆

Basically, they're doing a raffle (sweepstakes?) for their advertisers and publishers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!