• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along PropellerAds + MaxBounty (no 3rd party tracker) December Contest

AdsEmpire
CrakRevenue
Awesome, looking forward to following your campaign ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿš€

Hey man, I've been trying to set up Propeller tracking directly with Maxbounty for around 4 hours (no joke) - It just won't track conversions. I have added ${SUBID} to Maxbount S2 & replaced ${SUBID} with #S2# on the postback. But it's not working- any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot in advance

Hey man, I've been trying to set up Propeller tracking directly with Maxbounty for around 4 hours (no joke) - It just won't track conversions. I have added ${SUBID} to Maxbount S2 & replaced ${SUBID} with #S2# on the postback. But it's not working- any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot in advance
Iโ€™m not sure about MaxBounty. We need an affLIFT MB expert. Anyone that can help?

no tracking showing on 150 clicks so far, so now changing &S2=${SUBID} to &#S2#=${SUBID} on the link given to propeller...

Happy to see someone doing a video. Looks good! Hoping to see some conversions in the next one :)

No conversions yet, so changing it up a bit and trying more options.

had a very unfortunate chat with Thomas on the PropellerAds site....Thomas says ${SUBID} only works on popunders and there is no data options for push notifications.

yes Thomas is right, you can't use that token with push notification campaign.

and the videos were amazing, thanks for taking time to shoot them :).