• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

PropellerAds - domain name in push notifications

1win

Systematic

Contributor
Hi, can someone please clarify visibility of campaign url in "Target URL" field in PropellerAds Push notifications?

screenshot-partners-propellerads-com-2022-04-19-21_13_38-png.26163

From what it seems to me, this auto populating domain name in ad preview, based on Target URL we type in, is for ad visualization purpose. Am I wright here? And users instead of this see publishersite.com?

I assumed that subscribers who receive push notifications, should only see publishersite.com of where they subscribed, and not the domain of "Target URL" of my campaign which is visible in ad preview (mytrackingurl.com in this example).

I tried to look for some info on their blog and found this:

image-005-jpg.26164

https://propellerads.com/blog/adv-classic-push-faq-gain-more-knowledge-about-the-format/

I asked on live chat just to confirm that, as I'm seeing the opposite in preview, but they told me that in fact Target URL is visible to subscribers. I don't know if there is some naming confusion about this, but I tried to clarify it with print screens etc. and they confirmed.

As far as I know Propushe.me shows publishers domain in notifications, but I'm not sure if this is 100% validation for the above scenario?

So, what is true,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!