Follow Along propellerads CPA goal+GoldenGoose+Bionm

Adsterra

tonyZHOU

Lurker
🎯 Traffic Source: propellerads (cpa goal)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bionm
✅ Affiliate Network: GoldenGoose
👍 Type of Offer:sweepstakes
💰 Offer Payout:0.4$
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because:Because this is GG, the top offer of the alliance, AM also recommended it to me. Last week, I tested this offer, and it feels good. I think that as long as I optimize my funnel, this offer can bring me profit.
🔍 I am unsure about:I'm not sure how I should optimize my funnel so that the algorithm thinks my campaign is more competitive than others. My personality is more impatient, and when there is less data, I will optimize in advance. too little time for the algorithm
PS:Why do I use cpa goal? I think cpa goal can better protect my budget, it will not be emptied all at once, and it can buy me other models, which are difficult to buy at low bids. Although the algorithm sometimes kills my campaign, but after success, I have less operations to do, as long as it doesn't stop the flow, this is just what I think

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!