PropellerAds CPA Goal 2.0, not worth duplicating? plus some SmartCPM thoughts...

CrakRevenue

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
So I got this campaign running for some time already, giving me stable profit, so yesterday for a test I tried what many people mentioned - duplicating it in order to get more traffic, and here is the result:
cpagoal-png.8852

Screenshot of 10 last days. As you can see:
1st row: (yesterday), running 2 duplicates with the same settings and same CPA Goal target didn't bring more profit, it brought a few more conversions, but at a much higher price. Cost increased almost double as opposed to the previous week days and ROI dropped (disregard 2nd, 3rd, 4th row - because on those days I was experimenting with CPA Goal running on white-list and other stuff).
2nd row: that day I was running CPA Goal campaign and at the same time I took the best performing zones from it and run them in parallel as white-list SmartCPM, once again, cost increased slightly and SmartCPM campaign didn't bring much profit (3$/ROI 30%) - even if I tried to manipulate the bids per zone to be same or even higher as those in CPA Goal campaign, somehow CPA Goal campaign "found" the conversions and SmartCPM didn't. (in this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!