• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along PropellerAds Contest Follow Along - POP SmartCPM - SweepStake Offer

CrakRevenue

javirap

Super Contributor
For the contest, I'll be using an offer that I was running with Push Traffic but I couldn't make it profitable, I thing the traffic was expensive for the payout. I woud like to test the same offer with the same landing with pop traffic to see how it goes.

🎯 Traffic Source: @PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: @Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: SweepStakes
🌎 Geo: Tier 3
πŸ’° Offer Payout: 0.8
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I have a good landing with good CTR and offer is not bad

I have 2 campaigns

🎯 Campaign 1
βœ…
βœ…
Traffic: Wifi
βœ…
Test Budget: $10

🎯 Campaign 2
βœ…
βœ…
Traffic: Carrier
βœ…
Test Budget: $10

My initial BID is 0.8 (CPM) and I will see if that is enough or I have to increase it.
I will pause Zone with $1 spend and 0 conversions or $2 spend and ROI < 0.

BTW -> Does anyone have a script to detect bot traffic that I can include in my landing??

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!