Propellerads campaign stats not matching

CrakRevenue

fweikeong

Super Contributor
screenshot_2-png.15843

I have ran a test push campaign (cpc bid 0.011 with $10 daily and $10 total budget), it has completed the spend within the same day.

I noticed this big difference on the total spent reported on the dashboard in properllerads, I have checked the tracker side (bemod) and bemod's recorded costs and clicks are nearer to total reported in the properlleads drilled-down stats above.

I have also downloaded the CSV to double check the total, it is the same as the drilled-down total ($10.087), not the higher total ($13.851)

I wonder how this total campaign spend is calculated in properllerads and which total in the dashboard should I use?

It seems that properlleads is taking the higher amount to deduct from my account balance though.

Anyone can advise?

EDIT
-------
I have did a rough calculation, it seems the higher total is likely calculated using CPM rate (52,150 x 0.265) / 1000 = $13.819

the total in the drilled down status is calculated using cpc rate (917 x 0.011 = $10.087)

So I am bidding cpc but paying

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!