Follow Along PropellerAds + Bemob + PeerFly Sweepstakes - US

MGID

Daniel Loh

Contributor
I'm creating this follow along so that I can learn how to pick the best sweepstake offers for US and work on a profitable campaign for that sweepstakes for further optimisation.

I start by selecting and creating 8 sweepstake offers for US that PeerFly tells me are converting for others. These offers are created in Bemob. I then created a campaign to send traffic to these 8 offers directly. Theoretically if I send traffic to those sweepstakes, some should convert and I should be able to pick out one that is converting well for further optimisation.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: PeerFly
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: ~ $1.75 - $2
$$ Campaign Budget: $100
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because those sweepstakes are converting for everyone else.. PeerFly tells me so! .. :)
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: (1) Campaign budget (2) CTR Rate for Push Creatives (3) Conversion Rate for each offers without landers

1547272473845-png.2461

1547273200594-png.2464

So far ran this for less than a day and there are click throughs to the pages but there are no conversions yet .. when will the first conversion come? When When ... ๐Ÿคž

1547272975127-png.2462

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!