• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Weekly payments and access to over 1,000 offers makes Mobidea one of the top CPA networks for affiliates.
    Join Mobidea Today!

PropellerAds - Bemob - Mobidea offer URL doubts

[email protected]

Hi everyone! I have just purchased my subscription to this forum as I was tired waiting for the reply from Mobidea's support. (Let's be honest i would buy it sooner or later anyway ) So Hi to everyone once again and here is my newbie question: In Bemob my Mobidea's offer URL ends like this: ?data1 Track1&data2 Track2&website {custom1}&placement {custom2} And in Bemob in PropellerAds as my source has this configuration: custom1: {zoneid} custom2: {campaignid}...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now