• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along PropellerAds + Anstrex + PeerClick + Crypto Offer

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Daniel Loh

Contributor
Hi all,

Basically I gave up on promoting survey offers, low payout sweeps, dating offers on Push. They are very time consuming and very unpredictable .. even when I optimise on successful sources and targets, cut out on non converting browsers, cities etc .. what is suppose to give me +100% ROI can suddenly turn to negative ROI. But that is another discussion for another day .. But I am not going to give up .. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

And so I got myself an account on Anstrex .. find some of the angles that are working .. find out what offers are working with the affiliate networks I am signed up to .. and I launch this campaign yesterday .. it's been running for around 12 hours:

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds(Push notification + Native)
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Spy Tool: Anstrex
🌍 LP Ripper: Anstrex + Amazon S3 + Integration with Anstrex
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: PeerClick
βœ… Affiliate Network: Clickdealer
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Crypto (Get people to sign up to an account and place a first deposit)
πŸ‘ country: Tier 3 GEO
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $30
πŸ’² Budget: $100 (daily), $300 (campaign)

I ran it for 12 hours and here is the result:

1554769733671-png.3767

Basically I got 19 events ..

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!