Follow Along Propeller Push vs MegaPush vs DatsPush

RollerAds

meghani

Contributor
In my last follow along I launched a few campaigns in different countries and verticels on MegaPush and DatsPush.

The purpose of this follow along is to compare features of different traffic networks to help beginners decide on which network they could start their journey.

I'll be also launching few exact campaigns that I ran on Megapush and Datspush with the same creatives to see if I manage to get a better result on Propeller.

FEATURES COMPARISON

Payment

Propeller and MegaPush have a min. Deposit of $100 while on DatsPush its $50. All 3 accept paypal, however on MegaPush the first deposit takes 7 days to approve via Paypal.

Daily Budget
Propeller and DatsPush both have an option to set daily budget for the campaign, however on MegaPush you can only set the total budget. Once it reaches the total budget you can increase it to continue the campaign.

Impressions and CTR
MegaPush doesn't show the impression count and CTR on a campaign, hence its not possible to see how well your creatives are performing. Propeller and DatsPush both do show them on their stats.

Multiple Creatives
Once again Propeller and DatsPush both have the option to add multiple creatives

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!