• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Propeller Publisher + Propeller PopUnders

1win

Hyuek

Contributor
Hey.
So following the recent thread from PropellerAds I wanted to try the strategy they described.
I already had both account for publisher and advertiser so it went straight to seting it up.
I generated a CPS smart link with premade LP of my choice
Then I attached it to offer in BeMob. Created a campaign with propellerAds as traffic source
Here is the problem. PropellerAds Publisher is not returning the subscription back to tracker
I did the following postback :
Code:
postback?cid={pci}&payout={amount}&txid=OPTIONAL&status=OPTIONAL
And pasted it into publisher panel under the smartlink like that :
DBhAJBQ.jpg

which resulted in my campaign link looking like that at the end
Code:
?cost={cost}&visitor_id=${SUBID}&zoneid={zoneid}&campaignid={campaignid}

Entered it as an campaign URL in PropellerAds popunder traffic.

The tracker is tracking everything, zoneids, devices, countries- BUT, its not seeing the conversion [subscription] as the Propeller smartlink is not firing it

Can @PropellerAds or @BeMob

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!