• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Propeller Pops + BeMob + YTZ

RollerAds

meghani

Contributor
Today I started a new campaign targeting WorldWide traffic for $0.01 CPM and $10 budget just to test with YTZ mainstream rotator.

And for the first time ever I'm getting conversions :LOL: its just a few cents but it gives me the sense I'm in the right direction and hopefuly will get to learn how to optimize a campaign to make it profitable.

screenshot_2019-05-26-bemob-png.4396

I'll let it run and see how much budget it utilizes with such a low bid. After few days I'll look at the data and see if I can find a way to optimize it :)

Any suggestions from senior members?

Also, after reading the follow along here: https://afflift.com/f/threads/tonic-bemob-lospollos-rotator.1870/

I have signed up for LosPollos. Hope I get approve to test them.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!