Propeller discussion and 'Start with VPA Goal 2.0, scale with smartCPM/CPM' rule

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Max9Ads

Hi guys
Recently been doing lots of testingn with Propellerads. Would love to discuss this with people who buy there as well.
Here I am describing my experience and would be happy to hear thoughts of others.

#1 'highest cpm' theory
I started my journey with mobipium push smartlinks and made a list of profitable sources for my geos.

Then I made whitelist campaigns for each source and discovered, that once I bid maximum bid (for tier3 only, of course - not the us highest bid 😅) - I get conversions. But once my bid gets at least few cents less than the competitors (I used only cpm mode for this, didn't try smartcpm) -> my conversions drop and I go into red.

I had a theory that max bid = best traffic. But this doesn't work for my doi offers that I try running now for some reason + it can't be used for tier1 geos as the bid will be hella high there.

Did anyone notice/use this anyhow?

That's how I moved from cpm to cpa goal.

#2 CPA Goal for testing & ..*something*.. for scaling?

Well, next I launched some cpa goal campaigns to doi offers and realised

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!