• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Propeller discussion and 'Start with VPA Goal 2.0, scale with smartCPM/CPM' rule

Max9Ads

Hi guys Recently been doing lots of testingn with Propellerads. Would love to discuss this with people who buy there as well. Here I am describing my experience and would be happy to hear thoughts of others. #1 'highest cpm' theory I started my journey with mobipium push smartlinks and made a list of profitable sources for my geos. Then I made whitelist campaigns for each source and discovered that once I bid maximum bid (for tier3 only...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now