• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Are you looking for the top CPA offers from the most efficient CPA network? CrakRevenue has what you need!
    Join CrakRevenue Today

Propeller ads send adult traffic?🤔

addy112

Super Contributor
Hi
Today I received a message from AM to stop the traffic urgently to an offer because I am sending adult traffic. It was an offer that went very well and yesterday the same AM asked me if I could send more traffic because I have a good conversion.
For this offer I was sending traffic from Propellerads (push and pop ads, the strings from which I had volume) and I had just started sending push ads from Pushground. I talked to Propellerads and they asked for the site ID with problems, I talked to my AM to ask them

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!