Propeller ads send adult traffic?๐Ÿค”

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

addy112

Grand Guru
Hi
Today I received a message from AM to stop the traffic urgently to an offer because I am sending adult traffic. It was an offer that went very well and yesterday the same AM asked me if I could send more traffic because I have a good conversion.
For this offer I was sending traffic from Propellerads (push and pop ads, the strings from which I had volume) and I had just started sending push ads from Pushground. I talked to Propellerads and they asked for the site ID with problems, I talked to my AM to ask them for site IDs with problems, he just gave me a link to a site where there was a link chain that contained an adult tweet with linck to a mainstream site that goes then to my landing page, and then of course to the offer. I tried to access the link to the twitt but it seems that it was a suspended account and I did not see the twitt only the printscreen attached in the site given by AM.
Propellerads also asked for site ID but the AM said that it does not want to waste time as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!