• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Propeller Ads Push Traffic + Bemob + Peerfly

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Greetings,

I wanted to start a follow along since I have received a lot of value from others posting theirs and it will also be a way to document my process and learn along the way. Thanks to @Luke, @BeMob and @PropellerAds for answering my questions and their awesome support!

I started with a sweepstakes offer that converts on a SOI (single opt-in) for email.

Geo: AUS
Payout: 1.40
Network: Peerfly
Vertical: Sweepstakes

I started with direct linking and using Push Traffic testing Mobile and Desktop traffic limited to Android and Windows. I excluded Apple devices because they have not converted for me on other campaigns in other Geos and I figured I would run a test with these settings.

I am going to leave my creatives out because I don't want to give everything a way. : - )

My creatives have a 0.81% CTR

1547110106676-png.2369

Here are my targeting options.

User Activity:

1547109130530-png.2361

1547109152576-png.2362

Traffic and CPC:

I decided to start with a bid that was in the middle of the graph to give me decent traffic and Propeller ads support said that zone ids. (websites) that have a higher CPC may

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!