• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join PropellerAds today and promote your affiliate offers with some of the top performing push, pop, and native traffic available!
    Join PropellerAds

Follow Along Propeller Ads + Dating + Kintura

Tonny

Hey guys So far today I am going to run my first campaign on Kintura and in order to celebrate my switch I would like to share with you this follow along. My goal is to get a +50% Daily ROI . Offer Details: - Payout: 0.80 - Type: CPL - Category: Dating - Geo: LATAM Misc: - Tracker: Kintura - Prelander: Yes - Traffic Source: Propeller Ads Budget: - Daily: 10.00 - Total: 50.00 (I might stop...

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now