Propeller Ads Customer Support Issue

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

houdinii

Super Contributor
@PropellerAds ,

About a month ago I decided to try the SmartCPA feature on Propeller Ads. Allow me to preface by saying I read the blog posts. I understood the risks. If the campaign doesn't convert, I lose the optimization fees, etc. I went into this as a brand new beginner and I expected this to be a losing venture. The way I understood this process, I take an offer, for instance a $2 DOI Survey offer, apply my constraints, in this case I was going after desktop users not using Chrome, set an offer price between 70 and 80% of the payout ($1.50 in this case), and let it run for however much I set the testing balance ($100 in this case). If the campaign is able to be optimized, I will pay $1.50 for every conversion for the length of the campaign. If it can't be optimized, I'm out the initial fee for the cost of the traffic. In a simplistic view, this is what I expected.

What actually happened, however, is at 2 AM it began optimizing and at 2:15 AM it stopped optimizing and began it's optimized campaign. Instantly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!