Propeller Ads Account Suspended

AdsEmpire

jlteam

As a newbie to CPA marketing, I am taking a course in CPA marketing, attempting to learn how to set up tracking, and following a turorial to test new campaigns. After depositing $100 (required minimum) with Propeller Ads, and spending $20 in 2 test campaigns, my account was suspended today. When I asked why, i was told PA uses a system called KYC (Know Your Client) and that my account must be verified. Upon request, I sent them a photo of my Mastercard and a photo of my Driver's License. I asked why they don't accept PayPal - they replied that they do accept it upon request. I requested PayPal billing, and was told another department would have to review my submitted documents first; that since my account was suspended, i could not make a request to use PayPal. They anticipate that this review will take about a week.

I understand the threat of internet fraud; however, at my tender age of 84, I am struggling to learn CPA marketing in order to support my family, and "time is of the essence," as they say in legalese. I requested an immediate refund of the balance in my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!