• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along PPV Zeropark + Traffic Company + Kintura (Maybe Voluum Later)

Adsterra

droosam

Contributor
Traffic Source: Zeropark PPV
Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
Tracker: Kintura

Just had my Zeropark account approved yesterday.

I am testing with different offers from the Traffic Company that I have seen convert ok on other traffic sources when using PPV and direct linking so I believe I should be getting conversions of this offer. These are all mainstream offers.

First Try: Kenya offer, I tried SmartECPA without reading too much about it, this resulted in a loss of $3.70 cents (more than 5x), probably not going to try SmartECPA unless I know the offer works at all on Zeropark again since the budget requirement is large (also the Traffic Company has limits on almost every offer).

Second Try: Philippines offer, rejected... I was redirecting all wrong country/carrier traffic to a generic landing page which on click-through goes to a Los Pollos mainstream rotator and they didn't like the Chrome logo on a Sweeps offer linked after the landing page. For some reason, it appears that whoever was testing the offer at Zeropark was going through Paraguay and the Spanish screenshot they sent me would seem to confirm this since I have never seen Spanish traffic from the Philippines only English, Tagalog

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!