• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Follow Along PPV + Smart link

kaminari

superwarrior

Super Contributor
starting a follow along so track my own progress .

learnt from lukes ppv + smartlink case study

and followed it

I'm really new to doing follow along and also my first time running traffic to monetizer

so if I miss out anything pls do advise .

offer : smart link from monetizer

traffic: propeller ads ppv

tracker : bemob

under monetizer side I did a white list of all the offers around 20 of them to get started .

I also selected a country with good ecpm , AE seems to be doing well with more leads but lower cliks .

screenshot_4-png.15995

this part under click id i left it blank as on tracker side bemob has already click id appended .

i left keywords blank as it was optional ( but would be good to know how to use it )
screenshot_3-png.16004

On traffic propeller ads side

i decided not to use the optimal rates like luke mentioned as it was too high . , I saw that in prop ads side , the optimal cpm was $1.0 . so I chose a figure and started at 1.95

still could get like 70%

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!