Follow Along Pops Virgin

CrakRevenue

MoneyTrails

Super Contributor
Hi all,

In this follow along, I'll be following @Luke's Beginner Pops Guide with some modifications (such as, using PopCash instead of PopAds because of deposit errors).

I've already spent $40 just fooling around on PopCash just to try it, as I waited for approval into Mobipium. The one that had some traction and conversions showed me I didn't really understand how to optimize properly.

So it appears the major lesson I'll need to learn most is the optimization stage. I'll also be incorporating some of @servandosilva's optimization guidelines found in his Pop Ads guide as well. Here goes...

1629098637484-png.20180

I started off only targeting 7 countries instead of WW because these were the countries in Pop Cash that had near or greater than 100,000 impressions for mainstream, mobile phone, android, chrome traffic. The 100k impression guideline is to address volume concerns, especially with future optimizations (as @servandosilva mentions). And the other filters are what @Luke recommends for the mobipium offers.

My next steps:
- Make optimizations regarding country, offer, and potentialy siteid targeting or whatever else stands out or I can filter out with @servandosilva's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!