Follow Along Popcash + Bemob + Pushflow + Finance Offers from Zeydoo

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

John

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Popcash
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Finance (Survey/Sign up for credit cards)
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Variable

I was trying to participate in the contest but I had a lot of unexpected situations crop up. I also visited my mom for the first time in 2 years so I didn't have time really to do much digital marketing while I was with her. I got back home and was able to get to work.

I'm trying a lot of new things with this campaign just so I can begin to understand how different traffic sources work. I want to improve my skills and leverage other types of traffic. For this follow along, I have selected Popcash as my traffic source. I have never been successful with pops in my limited experience working with this type of traffic.

My goals for this campaign were primarily to collect push notification subscribers from Argentina. I have experience running hard-to-convert personal finance offers in the United States, Canada, and Australia using other marketing channels and traffic sources. I am fluent in Spanish and I speak Spanish at home so I figured it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!