• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along PopAds + Zeydoo (First Campaign)

AdsEmpire

Gustavo

Contributor
Hello guys,

Yesterday I started my first campaign with $10 per day. It started in the middle of the day so I spent like $4.29.

🎯 Traffic Source: PopAds - Pop
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: Niche Offer (I selected the specific category and OS versions & Browsers they recommended)
💰 Offer Payout: Variable by country (Ranging from 0.1 to 0.6)
⭐ Geos: Like 100 countries they suggested (I think this was my first mistake).

Anyway, it was not so bad yesterday I thought I found a winner since most of the conversions came from 1 country 39 out of 58 and I got the same amount of traffic from other countries almost without conversions. I thought: "Not bad, I found something interesting..."

2022-05-12_14h34_09-jpg.26719

I know I just spent $5 so I decided to give it one more day and see what happens. Today is different. The traffic started flowing at midnight because I didn't stop the campaign and I made a campaign for this specific country (just to try and see what happens).

Today everything changed, I just got 38 conversions with $4.96 (0.67 cents more) and 25 from that country.

2022-05-12_15h16_24-jpg.26728

When

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!