• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along PopAds + Traffic Company Mainstream Smartlink

CrakRevenue

iluvgo

Super Contributor
This is my second follow along on Afflift. The first was a complete failure due to poor traffic quality from source as I am using a unknown network.

Traffic Source: Popads
Test Budget: $40 ($40 because this is my beer money. If I win, good, if I lose... erm.. no beer for a week)
Targeted GEO:
CPA Network: Traffic Company
Offer: Mainstream Smartlink ( choose this as I had better results using this than IVR offer directly. This is in part due to my media buying strategy as I like to bid low)

Step 1: Research on the targeted GEO - This method is generally use for PopAds platform due to availability of data on Advertisers
Under advertiser panel in Popads choose inventory. Open up the traffic volume estimator. Arrange advertisers from the least to most.
Take Raw Traffic/ Advertisers = Comp Factor. Comp Factor is a term that I use to assume that if all bids are equal, how much traffic can each advertiser get. Anything above 5,000 is consider as good.

Step 2: Select a GEO to focus.

CountryUnique TrafficRaw TrafficAvg BidMax BidEff. Max BidAdvertisersComp Factor
India
1,065,870​
4,848,877​
0.00023​
0.1​
0.00794​
144​
33672.76​
United

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!