• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Popads not accepting payment method!!

1win

hadibandial

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and started with the Pop and redirects guide from @Luke . I was going through top up Popads and I have a problem with the payment methods mentioned there. They have PayPal Card and Bank Transfers.

1- Paypal doesn't work for my country so i can't use that method.

2- The Card method is powered by Paypal and therefore doesn't show my country in the dropdown so i can't use that either.

3- Bank Transfers. I can use that through Transfer Wise and they also have an option to use Wise as well but when you select that option they say that, for the initial payment you have to use other payment methods like card or Paypal but that doesn't work as I've mentioned.

So I'm stuck here. I've contacted support and they just told me to use the other payment methods( that i can't use )!!!

Should i go with some other Traffic source or is there another method or something that I'm missing.

Btw I love this forum Luke has done an amazing job loads of valuable info here way brtter than any courses and Gurus out there!!!!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!