Follow Along PopAds - Monetizer - T1 - 2020 Contest - Craziness

MGID

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
OK, I guess its time to throw my hat into the ring and do one of these follow along things!

I've been playing about with Monetizer the past week or so and figured might as well test my theories, probably find out its all bollox and doesn't work but hey it's all about the journey right? So that said I have decided I'm going to target a Tier 1 country, go big or go home yeah?

Budget wise I was thinking initially 3 days at $15 then stop the campaign to review well that's if its not super green of course!

1579459084626-png.7971

But as with everything in life, this is all subject to change at any possible minute and there are no guarantees any of it will work in any shape or form!

Traffic Source: PopAds
Affiliate Network: Monetizer
Tracker: BeMob
Budget: Initially $45

Idea is to try and get the campaign as close to positive ROI as I can but will be collecting push subs as well so hopefully, in the long run, it all comes out in the wash!

Disclaimer:
I will not be held responsible for any injury due to incorrect use

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!