• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Popads + Mobipium (Attempt 01)

RollerAds

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
Hello everyone! Hope you all are fine and doing well.

I just wanted to share my experience in running ppv campaign on popads with offers from Mobipium and let you know that it does not matter how long you've been running ppv campaigns, seeing a -100% ROI campaigns is normal and it's not bad at all. It just gets you closer to your ultimate goal which is finding a winning combination of offer + traffic and it will be probably a part of all your winning campaigns.

My goal of creating this follow-along is following myself to see how many attempts it'll take to reach a profitable campaign with Mobipium + Popads combination. Of course it's different from person to person and campaign to campaign but I hope it'll give you an estimated time of reaching your first profitable campaign so if you're interested feel free to follow this and next threads. I'll do my best to update it regularly. ;)

🎯 Traffic Source:
Popads
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
💰 Affiliate Network: Mobipium
🛍️ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes
💵 Offer Payout: $0.60
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: Just want to get through it and I think that it won't be profitable from the beginning
🔍 I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!