• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along Pop to Push - Evadav

CrakRevenue

Adstar

Super Contributor
While push notification is hot, pop traffic was my favourite. Here, this is the first time I would like to combine the two.

I have heard many people have great success, and from my research, there are more and more affiliates and companies started to collect subscribers with this method, so I believe there's still space to grow from here.

The theory is to buy pop traffic and collect push subscribers.

That's my initial thought for this, but could be changed/improved down the road.

step 1: Sign up for Evadav (Done)
step 2: Sign up for Pop traffic source and deposit for $100 as the initial budget. Will top up further when needed.
step 3: Sign up a tracker. Since I am already using Bemob, I will keep it for this follow along.
step 4: Create a campaign
step 5: AB Test
step 6: Optimization
step 7: Scale up (if profitable)

So day 1:

I have created an account with Evadav with the link from @afflift @Luke thread.

1569978454866-png.6008

Click on "Creates Stream", then enter a name,.

1569978568346-png.6009

On the next page, choose "Popup" and enter the details
1569978950692-png.6012

For payment type, I will choose CPA

Attachments

• 1569978614100.png
    1569978614100.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 459
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!