• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Please stick to your Traffic source ( newbie friendly) .

AdsEmpire

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm talking today about one of my big mistakes while starting Affiliate Marketing,
Spreading my budget over traffic sources, Not Mastering One, Its like being Walking Blindly .
As a newbie , you should stick to one traffic source, at least till you make your first baby steps in affiliate marketing ,
Let's Do it step by step : ( This is my Tested Way, Take what Match with your level, and Leave the rest, Affiliate Marketing Always depends on your choices ;)

1- at first get your feet wet with any low budget traffic source , with minimum deposit , ie , popAds, with 10$ just only to start , Not to stick with . ( to know how to setup offer, tracking, conversion pixels, and How to use a Lander, ) and there are many traffic sources with about 10 to 50 minimum deposit.

P.s Don't Rush and look for great Bonus for a large deposits, As a newbie you will waste all your bonus + money learning what to do, and you are obliged to continue with this traffic source even if you don't know how to run its traffic.

2- you must use a tracker, in order to start ,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!