• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Pixel or s2s Tracking? Affiliaxe Support?

DavidScouser

Super Contributor
Hi all.

I'm promoting a CPA offer that fires a pixel when a sale is made, what I want to know is can I use Voluum tracking with s2s to record my events?

I would ask Affiliaxe where I found the offer, but they have no support... Their email doesn't exist nor does their Contact Us form work! Very bad.

Also, Can anyone point me to a guide that I can understand - preferably a video of someone setting up tracking on Voluum DSP? Their knowledge
base gives me a headache and confuses me, and it takes 24 hrs for support to answer a question.

I simply want to know where to get xxxxx link and where to put xxxxx link! Every guide/video I have found so far just confuses me even more.

Even better, can someone log onto my PC and show me (I will give you my Anydesk number) so I can actually see what gets copied and pasted where - I will even record and post it on the forum for others to see. This would be better than trying to explain how to set up tracking, which is a massive stumbling block for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!