• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along [Paused] PopAds + Zeydoo 1Click Offers

AdsEmpire

ArielleT

Grand Guru
Hey everyone, its Ariel! I haven't been making follow alongs for a while. I'll be testing 1click offers with Zeydoo. I'll be using Redtrack to keep track of everything.

Due to the offer pay to be really low, I'll keep my campaign budget low as well, I'm not looking to blow $50 just for running a $1 offer campaign.

Max Campaign Budget: $10 || If Campaign Exceeds 30% ROI, continue pouring traffic., Else Pause campaign fully.
Daily budget: $1
Traffic Source: PopAds
Affiliate Network: Zeydoo

I would be A/B testing 4 offers from Zeydoo. Here's how my flows are setup.

On Stream #1, I would be A/B testing 2 zeydoo offers, I also want to keep filtering in check to make sure it matches with Country, Operating System, Device Type, and Connection Type.
stream-1-png.13367

On Stream #2, Same thing A/B testing 2 zeydoo offers, almost the same filtering as Stream #1 except I changed Connection type to cellular only.
stream-2-png.13368

On Stream #3, this is where the untargeted traffic would go to, A/B testing with all of the smartlinks with all of the networks I work with. I do find in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!