Paid for SpyPush days ago but never gained access to their paid features... anyone else?

Geozo

jasmine_

Lurker
I paid for SpyPush on the 5th July and got confirmation, invoice, order has been listed as "processed", etc etc....

But I have no product. Every time I log onto SpyPush I'm told that I need to pay to get access to the full service. Myself and PayPro have contacted their support multiple times but I'm receiving nothing (yes, I've checked my spam). I've also messaged them on here but got nothing back - although they're not very active on here so was to be expected.

I know plenty of you guys use it so hoping someone can provide a little insight... Did anyone else experience this upon their first order of SpyPush? Did you eventually gain access? Does anybody know a better way of contacting them to get this sorted?

Thanks all.

EDIT: Spypush got in contact with me and sorted out the issue, and kindly gave me an extra month free, so

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!