Overview of Sweepstakes Vertical

Geozo

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Why did I select the sweepstakes vertical to model this course after?

For a couple of reasons:
  1. There are a lot of offers available in the sweepstakes vertical. This allows you to be able to test a lot and find campaigns in many GEOs.
  2. Sweepstakes is evergreen. I don't foresee any time soon where people don't want to win something like an iPhone.
  3. Ads and landing pages are relatively easy to come by with a spy tool.
  4. There aren't lead quality issues for credit card submit sweeps like some other verticals on push notifications.
  5. It's relatively easy to be profitable with push notifications (credit card submits only).

Offer Types​

For the most part, sweepstakes offers fall into two categories: SOI/DOI and credit card submit.

SOI/DOI is where someone has to enter their email address for a chance to win the prize. Because it's just asking for someone's email address, you can get many leads to optimize your campaign with a lower budget. However, in my experience, these are much harder to get working with push notification traffic due to the lower payouts ($1 - $4) they tend to have.

[ATTACH​

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.