Follow Along OutBrain + Prelanding + MaxBounty Offer

Edu-Money

boostrack

Contributor
Hi guys, I'm new here.
I've had some success running VAS offers on LATAM and now switching to Native ads for a more stable business.
I've been approved on OutBrain and started a campaign for Germany. It's an ecom product (smartwatch).
The campaign has been running four days until I've paused to test other campaigns.
The first budget was $50 with low CPC ($0.1), then switched to a higher payout $0.4 and a bigger budget $100.
screen-shot-2020-02-17-at-15-13-28-png.8847

The CTR of the creatives isn't really good but since I'm spending on a CPC basis i'm not worried. Or should I be?

Here are the stats on Voluum. The CTR of the landing page seems to be OK. Since it's my first campaign on Native ads with prelanding I really don't know, but it seems OK. Right? What do you think?
screen-shot-2020-02-17-at-15-16-03-png.8848

So for the 4 days running these are the stats:
1.3M Impressions
1.191 Clicks on Ad ($258 spent)
1.007 Clicks landed on the Landing page (A little loss from Outbrain to my landing page)
103 Clicks on landing, meaning that 103 users saw the offer. (10.23% CTR)

Still no conversions. But I think that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!