Optimizing Feedback

Geozo

carlosmer24

I started running a campaign about two months or so ago and I seem to be having issues because I am not making any profit on it, but I see that it has a lot of potential because the offers are converting. The campaign is from losPollos Dating Smartlink and I am using popads as the traffic source. I started running the campaign in 6 Geos

Most of my conversion came from the United States, Sweden, and Germany. I narrow down to running only on these GEOs. Also, my conversions only happened on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I ran them one more time for only those days and I only got two conversions on Wednesday and Saturday. The timestamp I got was between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am and some at between 6:00 am and 8:00 am. another thing is that I got a lot of website Ids green and a few reds.

Should I run the campaign only on Wednesday and Saturday for that timestamp?
should I blacklist only the websiteID that still converts, but is not profitable or should I blacklist all of the ones that do not get any conversion?

The screenshots are down

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!