• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Optimizing Direct-linked Offers

Geozo

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hello guys,

It feels like I'm experimenting the offers I chose and affiliate networks' AM recommended. :)
I recently started to operate directly linked mob content and sweeps offers in tier 2 and 3 GEOs (mainly in a popunder format / tracker arranged). But, some offers seem to show potentials on the first or second day as evidenced in each's ROI -4~50%. Based on what was discussed in some previous relevant threads, I think these ROI figures are a sign for future improvement. (Any afflifter can provide opposite perspectives for my interpretation^^)

For such direct linked offers, I wonder if I can improve them toward ROI zero or plus? As a newbie, I've just come up with bid adjustment(to be gradually up) or pre-landers creation (Some offer's landers look like having their own prelanders in good visuality). It'd be appreciated if our cohorts give me straightforward advice.

Through a myriad of daily trials and errors, the immediate goal on my CPA marketing tasks is to get out of -ROI results. :)
If you know any previous relevant thread on my topic, please let me know.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!