Onboarding Email Sequence

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
About 2 weeks ago, I signed up and started setting up an Onboarding Email Sequence for affLIFT. I am creating it using ConvertKit. I will post an outline of the email sequence this afternoon when I work on it more, but the main idea would be:

You register for affLIFT and you get a welcome message here on the forum and in your email. Both of those would contain a link for the new member to subscribe to our onboarding "Getting Started with affLIFT" email sequence.

There would be two "paths" the email sequence will follow:
  1. Unpaid Path
  2. Paid Path
The Unpaid Path is sent to someone who has not yet upgraded their membership to affLIFT so they are not able to view most of the content. It focuses on introducing the user to our community and explaining to them the benefits of it along with what they can currently do as an unpaid user (view Public threads, announcements, etc).

Every email sent in the Unpaid Path would include a link that says "I've Upgraded! Show me the good stuff!" or something like that which then puts them on the Paid Path.

The Paid Path is sent to someone has has

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!