• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a 5% bonus when you sign up or login to Zeropark and make a deposit! Start buying push, pop, and domain redirect traffic.
    Claim Your Zeropark Bonus

Follow Along OMGC's Zeropark Follow Along

OmegaC

PropellerAds
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the forum and I should've wrote this update yesterday (when I launched my campaign) but I was hesitant a little bit because I saw a few FAs that are pretty awesome so I doubt I could do anything near it.

But I do want the bonus and stuffs to run more offers so I do it. lol

So here is my set up,

Traffic Network: Zeropark
Affiliate Network: Maxbounty, Advidi, Mobidea, Clickdealer, Lemonads
Offers: Sweepstakes
Payout: I will post the payout under campaign.
Tracker: Voluum

Hosting: Serverpilot & Vultr @servandosilva Thank you for the recommendation and easy to follow along guide. :)

Spy tool: Nada, I can't afford one right now so I don't have one. I research through this forum for recommendations on landing page and I also spy (manually) which takes a little time but it's okay,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now