Official Referral Program - Paying Weekly - 25% Commission!

MyBid

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
25% recurring commission for life when you refer someone to affLIFT. Get on my list to be paid! Grab your affiliate link here and share it in an affiliate marketing Facebook Group 👍

Zeydoo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We're starting 2022 off with the most amount of referral payments as I've ever sent! 🚀💰

referral payments.png

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Sending out our weekly referral payments! Did you know you can share any affLIFT thread with your referral tag and get credit for new users? Maybe drop a link in a Telegram chat? 🤑

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
$10 bonus via PayPal to the first person to reply with a screenshot of a referral payment they've received from affLIFT this year :)

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Making payments! :D

I think I am going to get some new banners made next week. Anyone need one for their blog or website? Let me know and I'll get my graphics guy to do some custom banners too 👍 🚀

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Did you know I send out over 2 months of follow up messages to every new registered user to push them to subscribe and see how awesome affLIFT is?

Also, I run a ton of retargeting ads.

If someone signs up under your referral, I am paying quite a bit to get them to subscribe and you still get the commission for that user. For life! :D

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Weekly referral payments sent! :)