Official Affiliate Summit East 2022 Thread! #ASE22

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Are you going to New York for Affiliate Summit East next week? I am and I want to meet up with everyone on affLIFT! :)

If you're going, post below. I'll also be posting photos from the conference in this thread πŸ‘

πŸ“† Affiliate Summit East will be in New York on May 24-25th.

RollerAds
affLIFT booth is #2003 :D

Hi @Luke !
I will be there during the first day and just wanted to set a short meeting with you if you have time :)
Can you send me a PM with a timeframe when you prefer to have a short meeting on the first day of the event?
Also, if someone wants to meet Mondiad to discuss Push & Native ads feel free to ping me! 🍻

Hey guys! Let's see each other tomorrow in New York City!
You can book a meeting with our team now by the link! See you!

First day was a blast. Met with some awesome affLIFT members and partners (@theboss, @Ianternet, @ArielleT, and @keyaffiliate just to mention a few) :D

Also, I got to discuss what makes affLIFT special about 200 times over the 6 hours I was at the table and hopefully encouraged quite a few new affiliates to join us πŸš€
Looks Awesome! I wish I could be there but in a few days, I'm flying to Mexico. Good luck there!

First day was a blast. Met with some awesome affLIFT members and partners (@theboss, @Ianternet, @ArielleT, and @keyaffiliate just to mention a few) :D

Also, I got to discuss what makes affLIFT special about 200 times over the 6 hours I was at the table and hopefully encouraged quite a few new affiliates to join us πŸš€
Don't trigger my FOMO, please.

Have a great time!