• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

November's Top Affiliate Marketing Posts

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
November was another great month for us here at affLIFT!

TOP THREADS
  1. MegaPush + PeerFly + BeMob = Profit (so far)
  2. November MegaPush Contest
  3. ZeroPark Push Notification Follow Along
  4. Direct Linking PeerFly with MegaPush (no tracker required)
  5. Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source by @bishal
  6. [CASE STUDY] Microloans + Push Notifications + Mexico ($891 profit) by @PropellerAds
  7. All The Details From My 1st Bing Ads + PeerFly + SearchWrench Campaign by @Drew
  8. Complete List of Push Notification Traffic Sources
  9. iPhone Sweeps in AU with ClickDealer, FunnelFlux And PopAds by @vmlinz
  10. Journey to 250 USD Daily Profit with CPA & SEO "passive" by @Serpheus
It's great to see some new threads popping up in the top viewed forum threads last month 👍

TOP FORUMS
  1. Push Notifications
  2. PPV
  3. Public
  4. Getting Started
  5. Search Engine Marketing
We've had a TON of discussion going on around push notification traffic and it's really showing already. There's a lot of interest in it. PPV discussions are still topping the list and our new Public section is getting some views too.

TOP MEMBERS
  1. @dood
  2. @Apollo
  3. @chervenkov
  4. @Tyoussef
  5. @Alex PeerClick
I added a new feature to the forum in the last few days of the month that tracks the Top Members of the Month. This is purely based on messages so obviously it can be gamed, but there's really no reason to. These people were the most active within the forum last month. I'm hoping we'll see a bunch of new activity from the new members we gained during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Our affiliate marketing promo codes page also got a lot of views :)

CrakRevenue