• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Non-Cookies Based Method Of Tracking Subscribers On Aweber?

Geozo

bran88

Contributor
Hi,

I created an email list with Aweber recently and want to run display banner traffic while tracking what placements are working. The tracker I’m using is BeMob.com and I read the way you track email submits is to place a conversion pixel on the “thank you” page which is currently how I have things setup.

The issue I’m having is that conversion pixels are cookie based and both Chrome and Safari, which make up about 70%+ of the browser market share, have 3rd party cookies turned off by default which means the overwhelming majority of people subscribing to my email list are going to go unnoticed in the tracker.

Does anyone know if there are any other methods of tracking conversions to an email list in a tracker like BeMob.com that are much more reliable? Any help would be greatly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!