• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Newbie Questions About Push Notification

Mhayes

PropellerAds
So Im setting up a push experiment and I'm a bit confused at how the notifications actually work.
I've chosen an offer, it's a simple sweeps Samsung giveaway offer, and I've set up 6 creatives to test,

My question is when my creative appears on somones phone and they click it, where are they sent? The offer I choose has a landing page were they're asked to input a mobile number, is this were the customer goes?

To make things easy I'm using Mobidea for the offer, the tracking and the traffic, is there a way I can send a test push notification to myself so I can experience the campaign

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now