Newbie feeling overwhelmed

Geozo

gratified2

Contributor
I am a newbie and have been a part of this forum for a month. I completed Luke's Pops Guide-The Beginners Guide. In it, I completed my first campaign and ended up in the red. That's ok b/c I learned a lot. Now, I want to expand on what I've learned and run my next campaign. @Luke suggested I could continue with pop campaigns and split test networks and traffic sources. So, I registered with Monetizer and EvaDav networks and RichPops and PropellerAds as additional traffic sources. I will continue to use the BeMob tracker. I have tried EvaDav support for help in getting setup but am not clear on how to do it.

Can someone please answer these questions:
1. Regarding @Evadav
a. I assume I need to be a Publisher?
b. What is the meaning of a stream? Are there any guidelines for naming it?
c. I assume I will need to create a popunder widget? Are there any guidelines for naming it?
d. The widget is asking for a domain name. Why do I need one? Will it be used exclusively for this widget? I'm assuming I need just a domain and not a website?

I have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!