New Year - New Goals

kaminari

raymagnetic

Contributor
Hi everyone,

So a little about me. I’ve been running a fledgling online business for at least 15 years.

i’ve made money with Google Adsense and Commission junction from building niche websites.

Last time I made money was a few years ago as I’ve had little motivation to go back into online marketing despite keeping my web hosting up to date and paying for numerous courses/programs/plr over the years.

I say all that to say that I have the skills and knowledge to do this but I’ve been lacking in motivation. I’m not rich or even well off but make enough money to cover my bills and I could be a lot worse off.

This morning I was conversing with a colleague of mine and she mentioned having goals for the start of the year. Some of her goals are traveling to two new European countries. She told me I needed to make goals for myself in order to feel the meed to strive for something.

So, I’ve decided my goal is to purchase a new car with cash this year. I’ve wanted a certain car for years, and I own a car around 5 years old but I figured

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!