• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

New to running pops, please advice.

Galaksion Contest

regjoe

Super Contributor
Hello fellow forum members, I recently joined afflift and looking to run pops campaigns probably on RTX platfom as I'm inspired after reading
snotb4ll follow-alongs. I do have the following questions though:

1) When running pops I believe most modern browsers automatically block popups, so will I get charged for those blocked popups?

2) Which are best platforms for running pops (with good targeting)? I so far know that RTX has good targeting features.

3) Which verticals/offers do well on pops? Also do CPS (cost per sale) offers work on it or should I only stick to running leadgen (zip/email submits), sweeps, survey offers?

4) What kind of volume can I hope for on RTX or other platforms? Which platforms have the ability to spend $500 or more/day and still be profitable?

5) Is the ROI more or less stable like Facebook or it drastically varies day to day, when I scale?

I will really appreciate if some experienced affiliates who have run successfully on pops can give some insightful answers. Thanks and look forward

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!