New & Existing Creatives Canceled on RTX Push Due to Malicious Redirect…

RollerAds

Journey66

Contributor
Hey everyone, hope you're all ready for a crazy-money-making week! I've got a quick question...

I’m running MaxBounty offers on RTX push traffic.

I’ve got 8 existing campaigns (all paused…1 conversion each on 2 campaigns, but all hit my spend limit cutoff) and had created 4 new campaigns waiting for approval.

I started getting emails from RTX that my new creatives were not approved, or existing creatives were disapproved…

nails-inc-disapproval-notice-jpg.4875

The supplied screen shot showed one of the redirect landers (3 in total):

neverwinter-rejected-creative-redirect-1-jpg.4876

These campaigns were direct linked, no intermediate tracker, postbacked between MaxB/RTX Push.

I had 5 existing campaigns and the 4 new ones rejected.

My first thought was the offers on MaxBounty for canceled and redirected. Either broadly…or specifically to my account. :confused:

2nd was that a particular Source post-RTX was hacked (though I thought push traffic was less susceptible to fraud/bot traffic…)

Any idea what happened here? I wanted to get some feedback before I contacted my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!